Want to see a preview first? Click here... A free download of this publication will be on our site in PDF format soon but the printed version is available now and makes the perfect travel companion.
Packed full of information and stunning photographs the Cross Country Travel Guide 2010/11 features the very best hang gliding and paragliding sites on Earth.
With contributions from some of the best pilots in the world it includes unique guides to 23 internationally-famous sites, including:
- Flying the flatlands of Spain with Steve Ham
- Getting the most out of Manilla with Godfrey Wenness
- Nepal’s paradise by the lake with Adam Hill
- Big Air in Owen’s Valley with Nick Greece
- Cracking Chamonix with Bob Drury
- Himalayan highs with Jim Mallinson
- Brazil’s best with Jocky Sanderson
- Plus 16 other awesome free-flight destinations
As well as the ‘Get high, go far’ secrets revealed in the site guides, there are articles on going lightweight, travelling with your hang glider by Jeff O’Brien, travel gear and technology.
The Cross Country Travel Guide 2010/11 has been in production for six months. This A5 format magazine can be easily taken on your travels and contains 100 pages printed on the same stock as Cross Country to the same high standards. The result is a must-have read for every pilot and comes free with issue 129 of Cross Country Magazine.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
This site and all contents are ©2000-2009 Cross Country International Email: email@example.com Telephone: +44 (0)1273 256090
5 St Georges Place Brighton East Sussex BN1 4GA United Kingdom
Company number: SC189572. VAT number: 717 2472 38